The 7 factors of swayingThe 7 sway factors was a term I came up with in 2008. If you read my previous post on how its all connected you will understand. You can't just pick one factor over the other as you do not know which one is most important for you. Therefore you need to sway with all 7 factors at 100%. The seven factors are:
- pH- this means the pH caused by diet, hormones, ions, supplements and douches. A douches is not as good as changing your pH through oral methods.
- Minerals- You NEED to track your Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium and Potassium. For ttc a girl and ttc a boy you have different targets to meet. Minerals are first obtained through diet then supplements.
- Diet- It is very important to stick to the gender diet as posted in the FAQ forum on IG. 1000's of hours have gone into this diet. It is more than just a swaying diet as it encompasses all the studies (gender diet, pH, ions, minerals) into one diet.
- Hormones- This is only controlled through supplements, diet and drinks. Studies show that hormones play a huge role is swaying
- supplements- I put this in the 7 sway factors because it backs up so many of the factors.
- Timing- Many studies say that Timing does not work. However 3 newer studies say it may. Because of the new studies I have left Timing in the sway factors.
- Ions- Ions can effect the polarity of your egg and your pH. Ions come from many different sources and some people are as effect by them as others.
pH: Studies find that when a mans pH is high or low it will sway for boy or girl. the reason is because it helps to energize or weaken certain sperm
minerals: Studies find that when calcium, potassium, sodium or magnesium are in the semen it can help certain sperm to capitate faster than others
ions: in food ions help with pH. certain foods and minerals have more + or - ions (ions only effect dh with food and minerals; moon does not effect it)
temp of food: hot foods lower pH, cold foods raise pH
Each food is effected in some way by these things
red meat will raise testosterone, slightly lower pH, give lots of potassium, sodium, some cal and mag has + ions and if eaten cold will raise pH
Potatoes: will raise testosterone, raise pH, is a power house in potassium and sodium, has no cal some ma, is +ions and when eaten as a potato chip will raise pH
For ttc a girl you want:
Dw (darling wife) to have low estrogen, low testosterone, high progesterone (but not to high as it will delay O.
Dh (darling husband) to have low testosterone,and high estrogen
For ttc a boy you want:
Dw to have high estrogen, high testosterone and low progesterone (not low in the 2ww however
Dh you want high testosterone, and low estrogen.
There are supplements and drinks you can take to alter your hormones to sway for boy or girl. These are listed in the FAQ section. You also alter hormones by exercise (cardio girl, weights boy), and diet.
An interesting finding found in a Chinese study was that cycles have an average temp range. Then, every now and they your pre-o temps will be higher than normal. This would favor girl (means progesterone is higher). Then every now and they your pre-O temps are lower than normal. This would favor boy (means progesterone is low and estrogen is up). So you will know your supplements are working if you can adjust your temps to either above or below your average for the gender you are ttc. I will go into a deeper explanation of this in another post
Outside the body on a surface like a sink in a humid bathroom sperm can live up to 4 hours. In an incubator at the perfect pH and temp they can live up to 48 hours. In a glass container tucked into your bra they can live up to 24 hours.
In your vj the sperm swim into the cervix crypts. In this crypts they can live in the perfect conditions (ewcm) at a max of 11 days (this is rare). Average is 3-5 days.
Both x and y sperm have the same life span. An 11 day old y sperm can live just as long as a 11 day old x sperm.
Now as for sperm speed, resilients, and size this is all debatable:
Most scientist feel that x and y sperm have the same speed and resilients. X sperm do have more dna and are slightly larger but this can not be seen on a scope- only micorsort can really tell the difference
Modified swim up scientist feel that y sperm are faster than x sperm and that x sperm swim in angles (which looks like circles on a scope). They also feel that the 5% top swimmers are super x swimmers.